INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT or ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT /OFFICE CLERK
CL VALVE PROCESS SOLUTIONS
mission is to provide customers with industrial process equipment. We have evolved into a leading provider of specialty products in North America for all process applications. We are recognized in the market as a highly technical and professional sales force. We operate across Canada and abroad and supply goods to the biggest names in the industry.
We're seeking an Office Administrator to help run our office. This position may require some light administrative work and will include answering the phone. We need a very organized person with strong decision-making skills and a desire to engage in our community.
This position could lead to a managerial role in the future if you're interested in growing your career here. In business since 1982,
Job Role / Job Description:
• Office Coordinator • Sell and process orders • Purchasing products and maintaining inventory • Maintain and build relationships with clients • Main responsibilities Ship the orders to our clients in Worldwide • Prospecting for new clients • Maintain contact with various freight carriers, provide information for follow-up of shipments • Answer phones calls from customer service • All other task related to the position. Requirements.
. Excellent level of Business communication.
. Sales Experience
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation in the office, answer phone calls, schedule meeting and support visitors
• Provide information by answering questions and request for clients and suppliers
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders
• Managing processes
• Organization and analyzing information with professionalism
Education and Experience requirements:
• High schools’ diploma or equivalent education required
• Physical strength required
• Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Any related experience is a plus, but not a must. We will train you.
• Talking English and French fluently
• Strong organizational Strong communication skills
• Dynamism, autonomy. We offer a stimulating, fast and friendly work environment.
• An opportunity to highly contribute to the success of the company
• Salary expectations based on experience and qualifications. Will be reviewed if considered for the role.
• Full time, permanent
• Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Starts: Immediately
• Please note the company closes down for two weeks during Christmas holiday and two weeks for the Quebec Construction Holidays. ( no pay ) you get only the 4% vacation pay accumulative.
• Advantage: Group insurance
• Health insurance plan
• Dental care
"Our proud legacy, started in 1982, has been built on knowledge, innovative ideas, unique products and aftermarket support driven by solid customer satisfaction. We look forward to serving you."